Friday, March 8, 2013

Cool Stuff I Found While Looking Around

Hey all! I hope your ISAT tests are going well and you're trying your best on each one! I know it's going to be hard to be super quiet for the next week, so I thought I would put up some "fun" stuff for you to watch and respond to.

Below this post you will find several video segments. They might be silly, thought-provoking or informative. Feel free to respond to any or all of them. This week's blog is not a grade - just something fun to do to keep you from going insane with all the quiet. Remember to make sure your headphones are plugged in and keep the volume to a reasonable level so you don't bother anyone too much. Have fun clicking around! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mrs.Boehle c: I love the goat video... I heard Jon cracking up all the way down xD I think that what he was laughing about.... it was super funny !! I would be too if I was him !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that goat video was really funny :) too bad u had take it off >:( ur funny Mrs.Boehle :)

    ReplyDelete