Monday, October 26, 2015

Literary Essay - Gathering Evidence for Body Paragraphs

It's time to start thinking about body paragraphs, and the first best step is to reread your story and plan out your evidence. Watch the video below for a better understanding of how to think through your body paragraphs.


Now it's time to find your evidence. You will need a copy (digital or paper) of your story to read, of course, but rereading your story isn't enough. You have to be organized for your evidence to be effective. So, back in Google Classroom, use the attached organizer to gather and elaborate on the evidence you find. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. this video makes a lot of sense to me and i think it will help me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That helps out a whole lot. Now I think I understand it a little better. But the walking dead intro sort of took me off.

    ReplyDelete